On July 23, the Vigo area, Indiana, was attacked on the Internet and is still located
The government is still working on compensation
Initially, Vigo officials were unaware of any attacks
It happened when there were no problems with resolving the letter, – says IT
Head of Department Jeremy Snowden WTHR News [
However, on July 2, the district commissioner pleaded guilty.
IT experts working for an external security company were able to limit their offensive abilities in court.
According to WTHI reports and government agencies.
Vigo Sheriff Judith Anderson said police were aware of the attack on Tuesday morning.
Jeremy Snowden, Chief Technology Officer,
Add a circle so that the virus used in the attack is not detected correctly
I have not yet received a request for funding. He too
Important information about the accident.
Brad Anderson said he worked with computer security forces to determine the extent of the attack.
Earlier this month, 2,132,000,000 retailers were attacked in Lepport, northwest of Indiana.
Vigo is secure online, so there will be no attack
Additional costs are paid by the district director
It works very soon.
The government of Vigo Terre captured the town, but did not carry out the attack that damaged the computer.