On July 23, Indiana was involved in a cyber attack in Vigo County
Still, the government appreciates the deficit
People don’t think Vigo has started the attack
According to information technology, payments were made when no registration was made
Jeremy Snowden, Head of WHTR News Division [
On July 24, however, a state trustee sued for ransom.
Content computer workers and cyber security companies were able to limit the number of attacks in court.
And WTI News, Central Government Report.
Vigo County Commissioner Judith Anderson spoke with committee members Tuesday.
Jeremy Snowdon, head of information technology, says it
I don’t know what virus is being used to film and expand the government
No financial request has been received. They also say it is unknown
The requested information has been changed.
Commissioner Brad Anderson said the government partnered with a computer security firm to investigate the crime.
The Laporte region of northwestern India collapsed last month, paying $ 13,000.
Wego is safe in cyberspace, so don’t expect to be attacked as often
They make a lot of money and the leaders of the region hope that their actions will be successful
Keep working for a while.
Tere Houte is located in the Vigo district, but none of his computer information was damaged by the attack.